Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2016

Passion

I'm trying to discover what I'm passionate about.  I know that cooking is definitely one of them.  I have cookbooks and recipes that I want to try to make.  I'm planning on making my companion a coffee cake.  I might to a practice one next week.  However, the monetary situation is causing a huge strain on discovering things that I like to do.

I am starting to hike again.  It's kind of difficult on an easy hike because I'm hugely overweight and out of shape.  I do enjoy the scenery and seeing the wildlife again.  I used to enjoy hiking with my dad.  I was also a lot thinner then too.  I have not found an exercise regimen that I enjoy.  I like yoga, but I'm not overly into it.  I do it occasionally to get my back stretched out.

I do enjoy scents and baths, but it's not my passion.  If it was, then maybe I would get into making my own.  Perfumers make a lot of money because they mix scents to create new ones and then sell them to big companies.  My favorite scent is violet and I adore violet flowers.

As for a career, I don't know what I'd enjoy.  I like what I do now, but I dislike the patients.  Maybe it's the town I work in or maybe people are just crappy in general.  I don't really know.  I do know that at the moment, I am not making enough to survive, especially in the summer.  The good thing is that my debt is starting to go down.  It's stressful that I sometimes can't make payments.  I sometimes live off my credit cards, which adds to my debt.  I know I can't do full time teaching because you can't really have a bad day when dealing with children.

I do want to draw and make costumes again.  Maybe find a hobby that I can turn into some extra money.  I'm working on trying to get rid of things in a tag sale.  I really do need to downsize. 

Sorry for the boring post.  I feel boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment