Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2015

The Hard Part

Eventually, you move on.  You find other people to fill your life with, but it's not the same.  It's never the same.  I don't have a person yet who I talk to all day long and they talk to me.  Yes, I have friends, but this person wasn't my boyfriend.  He was more like my mentor or protector. 

It's the Fall that is hard for me, especially the warm days because I remember the hug.  I remember his smile.  There are days that I am happy, but when I'm home by myself after an 11 hour day, I feel the void.  That's the hard part.  I still haven't quite figured out how to fill the void.

I am moving on.  I'm selling my shoes.  They remind me of Rose because he loved shoes.  It was probably a fetish, but I also no longer have a place or reason to wear them.  I can't wear heels in the pharmacy on an 11 hour shift.  My feet hurt after wearing sneakers or clogs.  Whatever money I get off of them will go towards bills. 

I still have a lot of medical bills and bills in general, which is dragging.  The good thing is that I'm caught up on the things that I need.  Next purchase is a bra since one of mine lost the underwire. I might wait till the post holiday sales to get that.  There might also be some gift cards from my birthday.  I also have to look for a new car or a lease.

I don't have anyone to talk about this things with other than my parents who live in a different country.  Rose would know what to do, at least when it came to me.  I just don't know how to fix the loneliness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment