Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

I've Come to Accept

I've come to accept that I will probably never be thin or have a thigh gap.

I've come to accept that I have depression and it's permanent.  It will have times when it will go into remission, but it will always be there.

I've come to accept that I will always miss Rose.  Not in a bone crushing sad way, but in the that I wish he was still around.

I've come to the realization that I will never base my self-worth on how much money I have or that my career prospects are.

I'm ok if I never really have a "career."

I've come to realize that I do need to exercise everyday.

I've come to accept that vegetables are necessary, but I wish they tasted better.  I am partial to carrots and ranch dip.

I've come to realize that I need to see more people.

I've come to realize that my talents need to be practiced.  Working on photography, painting and writing.

I've come to accept that sometimes I need help.

I've come to accept that a PhD will be my life long goal.

I've come to realize what are luxuries and what are not.  I still have to wait to buy eggs and do laundry.

I've come to accept that not everyone is as smart as me.  Sometimes that astounds me.

Sometimes I wish I made enough to live the life I wanted. 

I've come to realize that some things are needed before wants.  I need a mattress protector before I get a sewing machine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment