Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Singing

This is a guest post from my friend Ashley.  Thanks for participating in ___ Makes Life Better.
  
 
 
I have a contribution to your campaign. I was stuck on which to write about. but 
I think I've nailed it: Singing makes life better. I recently started taking 
voice lessons again after a 3 year absence and it just makes my day/week so much 
better. I have been performing since the age of 4 and studied professionally, 
originally majoring in voice performance in college. I have been having a rough 
time at my job this year so I thought I would go back to my roots: singing. It 
was a great decision. Know who you are, cling to it, it will strengthen you and 
heal you.
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did.  There is still time to participate, just send a message on my Facebook page.
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment